Ignored by most but not by us is the keystone of our fitted kitchens, our solid 18mm units. Our units come pre-assembled and feature a rigid cam and dowel construction as standard, built to last and available in over 200 colours. Our Manufacturers have done away with 12mm/ 6mm back panels as found incorporated in so many of our competitors units and replaced them with 18mm solid panels instead, creating a solid unit and eradicating the risk of loosing half the units contents down the back, you know what I mean, all this plus we use Blum® soft-close hinges, drawers and metalwork throughout all of our ranges.
Every pre-assembled Bench kitchen is made to order and delivered to your door ready to install, also, we can't forget that every kitchen order comes with an added surprise for your kitchen installer.
BENCH KITCHENS STANDARD UNIT CONSTRUCTION.
- 18mm Egger MFC colour coordinated board
- 18mm Egger MFC backs
- Rigid cam and dowel construction
- Blum Clip Hinges with integrated blumotion
- 0.8mm PVC Edging all round
- 500mm Deep Tandembox Drawers with integrated blumotion
- 150mm Adjustable Legs
- Adjustable wall hanging brackets
- 36mm void base units / 16mm void wall units
- Rigid glue and dowel construction
- 2mm PVC Edging to carcase fronts
- Beech/Oak Dovetail wooden drawers with blumotion
- Blum Intivo Drawers
- Units constructed from Oak Veneer on MDF (Unfinished)